SHIPPING AND PAYMENT METHODS
Leontine Vintage uses BRT Express Courier and DHL for its shipments.
We export in almost every country. For orders from Spain, France (except islands) and Germany above 120 euro shipment is free. For orders from Sweden, Slovakia, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, France (except islands), Spain and Germany and United Kingdom shipment is 15 euro. For orders from Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary and Slovenia, shipment is 20 euro. For orders from Greece, shipment is 25 euro. For orders from Portugal, shipment is 30 euro. For orders from Corsica (France), Ucraine and Belarus shipment is 35 euro. For orders from Russia, shipment is 40 euro. For orders from USA, Canada China and Japan, shipment is 50 euro. For orders from Switzerland, shipment is 55 euro. For orders from Australia, shipment is 60 euro. For orders from Quatar, shipment is 70 euro.
– Delivery for Europe is approximately 3/5 working days from shipment (for special needs please contact us, we will try if possible to meet your requirements).
– For countries outside European union delivery may take one to ten additional days.
– Working days are from Monday to Friday. We also invite you to consider the holidays when our warehouse does not ship.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
– Goods may be replaced within 15 days of receipt and shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
– Shipping costs related to an exchange of goods will be borne by the buyer, except in cases where the products are damaged or different in size or model than the order.
– In case of change of size / return, you must contact us by writing to email@example.com; remember that the return must always first be approved by Leontine Vintage.
All prices listed on the site, in the relevant column are prices including VAT. Prices can be modified at any time, without notice and are valid except for typing errors.
The payment can be made through the cards that adhere to the circuits accepted by Stripe (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover) without the need to be in possession of a Stripe account, simply enter your card details and complete the payment. Your credit card information is exchanged directly between your browser and the Stripe platform; in no case they are visible to us. If you have any problems with the payment procedures, you can contact us, we will be at your disposal for any help and clarification.
Choosing to pay with Paypal the amount will be charged directly to the account to which it leans on the personal account opened on the site Paypal. You will then definitively confirm your order on our site. In case of cancellation of the order, the total amount will be refunded to the customer’s Paypal account in the time established by Paypal.